Re: More to Come?

> Something interesting caught my eye.  After the trade, Pitino said,"We
might
> not be done with Philadelphia."
> Here is what Sixer's vice president Billy King said about Pitino's
comment,
> "There are other possibilities they would like to do," "I'm
> not sure they are things we would like to do."

Looks like he got worn out in the first deal itself.

> Also, what are everyone's feelings on Battie?  Who do you like better
Battie
> or Billups?

I prefer Battie to Billups, in fact if we can draft Battie & Mercer and say
no other trades materializes it will still be a great pre-season. We will
have established a nucleus of young players which include Battie, Walker,
Mercer, Weatherspoon Wesley and Williams who will be able to play hard and
entertaining basketball.
                                                                   - Mishra