Re: Celtics trade Radja

> Other than unloading Dino's contract & freeing up cap room in future
years.
> This trade helps Philly more than it does us.  Cage is too old &
> Weatherspoon has never did anything.

Spoon stats compare favorably with Radja 16.2 ppg, 8.4 rpg 2.1  apg 1.2 spg
1.1 bpg while shooting 47% from field and 75% from free throw line.  In
fact Spoon's APG and FT% is better while Radja's FG% is better. I would
rank them as even..true Radja is a big body but he never was a physical
presence.

> My vote, thumbs down, we could have gotten more.

I don't think so, Radja's name has been mentioned in many trade rumours in
the last couple of years and no team was willing to give anything of
consequence in return. Pitino wins this one hands down trading an oft
injured, overpaid player for a young player with a shorter contract and
lesser salary.
                                                           - Mishra