Re: Celtics trade Radja

> Listening to WEEI and it was just reported that the Celtics traded Radja
> the Sixers for Weatherspoon and Michael Cage. Celtics get rid of Radja
and
> his contract without giving up draft picks...pick up a "player" in
> Weatherspoon... sounds good to me. Can anybody help and tell me what Cage
> makes ($) and for how many years?

Other than unloading Dino's contract & freeing up cap room in future years.
This trade helps Philly more than it does us.  Cage is too old &
Weatherspoon has never did anything.  This could give Philly the big man
they need to now take Mercer or Billups at 2 leaving us with a thin
undersized Battie.  If Mercer goes at 2, we should trade the 3 for Vin
Baker.

My vote, thumbs down, we could have gotten more.  If he can only do this
with barros & Brown, but get something in return.