Van Horn

Hey fellow Celts fans. I am a big fan of Van Horn's game. I would love to
have him come to BeanTown. But the rumors lately show that Pitino isn't
interested and ranked him at #9. We could get Van Horn at 3 possibly (maybe
that's a little early, but still), and then possibly Mercer at 6. I think we
can run Radja at center, even though he's more of a forward, and get a free
agent center for cheap to back him up. Somebody physical and can bang. I'd
also like to get Brevin Knight. In my opinion, I think he's the best PG in
the draft, despite what experts say. His size is his main weakness, but that
didn't stop players like Damon Stoudamire and Allen Iverson (AKA, non-team
player), etc. 6 may be a little early for him, but possibly we can go after
him. And lastly, I'd like to see Vin Baker come here, if not this year, then
the next. Go Celts! Celtic Pride baby!!

- -Bird33