Rumors

Don Leventhal's latest pre-draft report has the Celtics taking Mercer or
Battie at 3 and possibly trading the 6 or taking Mcgrady.  He says if
Stackhouse is gone Mercer could go at 2.

He states that Mcdyess, Smith, Kemp, Stackhouse, Pippen , Jayson Williams,
The Davis boys , Baker & Big Dog, and both Dino Radja & Eric Williams are
all trade possibilities.

We could see some heavy activity early next week.

Anyone see a possible package of Barros & Williams or Radja to Indiana for
one of the Davis' ?

It seems teams definitely trying to move next years free agents before they
lose them.

The latest news is that the Lakers have offered Elden Campbell to Vancouver
for the #4 pick.  This is somewhat confirmed by the Lakers attempting to
sneak in Mcgrady this week.  Can you imagine how outrageous a lineup of
Mcgrady, Bryant, Eddie Jones & Shaq could be ?  Or is Jerry West bringing
in Mcgrady knowing Pitino likes him, and really wanting a  Ron Mercer,
Battie or more likely Billups to drop to 4 ?

With Brent Barry & Bill Fitch not on the same page, we should move Brown,
Minor or Barros for Barry.  Barry still has a lot of potential , can play
both guard positions, and has good size.  Imagine a lineup of :

Barry
Mercer
Mcgrady
Walker
Dale Davis

or

Barry & Eisley
Mercer
Walker  & Fox
Davis
Baker

Although Dale Davis & Baker are not true centers, I could live with either
of these.