thisandthat

          Of all the trade rumors being bandied about, I'm most
          excited about the McDyess rumor. He is 6-11 with long arms,
          incredible athletic ability and, although a natural power
          forward, certainly can play some center if asked. He has a
          nice touch and fadeaway jumper, although his offensive game
          still is a bit raw. He is young, but a proven commodity, and
          if we time things right (and you know Pitino will) we should
          be able to sign a free agent next summer and then resign
          McDyess for the big bucks he'll demand.

          I'm sure McDyess would cost the 3 and 6, plus at least
          Williams, but I'd do it. Walker and McDyess would make up
          the best young forward tandem in the league and would
          dominate the boards.

          I don't want Kemp, although I understand the interest. He
          is, after all, an incredible talent. Jayson Williams alone
          doesn't interest me, but Williams and Jackson would be OK.

          If we keep the picks, I hope Billups is there at 3 (I can't
          believe Philly would pick him), which would leave us with
          oen of: Van Horn, Mercer or Thomas, at 6. That would be a
          great haul.

          Anyway, thanks to everyone for all the great information
          lately. I can't wait till next Wednesday.

          Mark