Re: thisandthat

Why does everyone think that we need to give up the #3 & #6 pick plus another
player to acquire someone like McDyess or Baker or Jayson Williams.  How
about just the #6 pick for one of these guys.  Why are we rating these guys
so much in worth when they are possibly going to be free agents in the next
year or two.  If their current teams are not going to be able to resign them
why should we give away so much for something we may be able to acquire later
on for less.  I guess this is why Rick Pitino is running this team and we are
not.  I would love to have a player of Baker or McDyess caliber but lets be
realistic.  Do not sell the farm when someone else is willing to give theirs
away.

Mafiaso