Re: Mercer at 6

          I wonder if Pitino would take Mercer at this spot. Also,
          although I think Philly will take Battie and the Celts
          Billups, I'm not convinced Pitino will take Battie even if
          he's there. If Philly takes Billups, it wouldn't surprise me
          if the Celts go for Van Horn. Just a hunch, though.

          Also, on the McDyess rumor: The Denver Post reported today
          that McDyess wants to sign a long-term deal with the Nuggets
          because he's pleased with the direction the team is taking.
          That would seem to take him off the market.

Mercer could drop to #6.

1. S.A. - Duncan
2. Phili - Billups
3. Boston - Battie
4. Vancouver - Daniels
5. Denver - Van Horn
6. Boston - Mercer

Although I seriously doubt that he will get by Vancouver ar #4.
Any rumors from Vancouver?

Thanks to everyone who has posted the news from Denver, ESPN
etc, etc.  I am totaly disgusted by the Boston Globe's lack of
coverage of the most important, or at least most entertaining,
Celtics draft in the last decade.

Charles