>You got that right!!! but hold up I need some help and the celtics fans
>opinion on the greatest team of all time and the greatest player of all
>time.  My Friends are trying to tell me its Micheal and the bulls of
>this year.  what do you all think?
>
>my picks
>
>Player:  Bill Russell  (If titles count)
>         Wilt Chamberlain (if statistics count)
>
>Team     Celtics of 62-63 they had 7 of the 50 great
>
>what do you all think??
>
>another ? has there ever been a player have double figures in 5
>catogorys in one game before?
>
>thanks for your input
>
>Rhett
>
>Celtic Pride Forever!

I would definitely put Michael Jordan above either Wilt or Russell -- but
that's a tough comparison, since they play such a different positions. The
reason I would put Jordan higher is that he plays a much more rounded game
than either of these two guys did. Wilt may have scored more points, but he
was also bigger than just about everyone else in the league at the time.
Jordan, on the other hand, is of moderate height, but makes up for it with
speed, jumping ability and, most of all, skill.

As for which team is the best this is also a tough comparison. As a Celts
fan one is always looking for reasons to choose the home team. But the
Celts in the 1960's at one point were playing in a league with only 8
teams. I know there is a lot of talk about how the league has been diluted,
etc. these days, but still it is easier to beat 7 other teams than it is to
beat 30 other teams. I would put the Bulls pretty close to the old Celts.
If they win again next year I don't think there is any question.

- -Marc