T-E-A-M wins championships

>For me the real discussion is not over who is the greatest player, altho my
>short list would include Jordan, Abdul-Jabbar (who many overlook for reasons I
>know not), Bird, Russell, but over who is the greatest team because BBall is a
>team sport and thus what truly matters is who wins the title.

I agree completely. One of my favorite things about the Celtics
franchise, is the
*TEAM* tradition. And the argument to end all arguments about NBA
matters:

***The Boston Celtics have more championships than any other
franchise.***

I've said more in the past 24 hours than I've said in the previous 2
years.
I'll go back to my hermit hole now;)

Rich (annoyed with the Bull(s) in Oklahoma)