Hi all,

	Just a couple of quick thoughts...
Did any of you actually watch the Celtics last year?  I can't understand
why you would all be so anxious to trade Williams.  I admit Antoine may
be the bigger star down the road, but Williams is pretty impressive.  He
is the only member of the current roster who is not afraid to
consistently take it to the hoop and he gets to the foul line a ton.  I
agree with whoever said his upside is enormous. Trading him before he got
a chance to perform in the Pitino system would be a huge mistake.

								A.C.