Re: Old message

Actually I think this was the point someone was trying to make before. If
we took Billups at 3 and Vancouver & Denver then took Daniels and Van Horn
we could still get Mercer at 6.

This ONLY makes sense if Pitino is sure he wants Billups and would like any
one of Van Horn, Mercer, Foyle, etc without any real preference.

At 3:37 PM +1000 6/13/97, Dave Joyce wrote:
>Alright, before anyone jumps on my head, I realise we won't have a shot at
>both Mercer and Billups, (denver and vancouver both want points, probably),
>I was tired at the time, and in the middle of a massive history essay,
>which incidently is still killin' me.

k k @ h a r v a r d . e d u
U I S / H a r v a r d   U n i v e r s i t y