>Rick, please keep both picks! Wasn't  Jordan 3rd in the 1984 draft and
>Malone 6th in the 1985 draft?
>
>Matt

Well sorry to sound a sour note but.....

The 1997 draft is not the same as the 1984  and 1985 drafts. People keep
talking about these "high" draft picks, but the reality is that it doesn't
matter how high the draft pick is if there are not good players on which to
use them. I am no expert, but just about everyone I read on this subject
says that this is one of the weakest drafts in years. So lets not get hung
up about how "high" the picks are.

- -Marc