Re: Dino+Williams for Jayson Williams

I live in NY and there has never been anything in the press about Jason
Williams having a bad attitude - in fact he has been a tremendous good-will
ambassador and has praised the organization on talk radio. This is an
intelligent, well spoken man who's problems with the Nets all result from
Calipari's demand of more offense from him.

In fact, Jayson cooperated with the Nets after they acquired him from Philly
when the Nets deliberately held down his minutes and stats so as not to have
to give Philly either a better or additional draft pick (I forget which).
Most other players - lesser team players - would have filed a grievence with
the Players Association.

George