Re: PointGuard?

>My point is: You do not need "championship caliber" players for every
>position on your team to win championships..

Not if you have Michael Jordan.  Because of MJ I would say the Bulls are an
exception, but for the most part you have to have a solid lineup with two
or three stars to be a championship caliber team. The Bulls have MJ and
Pippen but Longley and Harper are not good players (in my opinion) and
Rodman does not play offense and often outweighs the good he does on the
court with his antics on and off the court.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: