Re: Jozersky's post

Ditto on Williams and Kemp. However I think trading the draft picks
could be a good thing if we were to get a good, young start like Vin
Baker.  I would prefer that we trade our sixth pick and some players,
but if thats not possible the third pick would be OK with me.  Although
I really would love to see Mercer in a Celtics uniform next year...