Dino, Pitino and draft picks.

Okay, so I was a little upset to see Dino at home in Croatia in his new
restaurant as the Celtics stared 15 and 67 in the face, but c'mon it is
home. Radja, with the right coaching, (do you think I got a good one Dad?),
is obviously an all-star. I think he neared it, but didn't reach his full
potential last year, (before injury, obviously), and he is getting old, but
Dino strikes me as one of those Parish players who just keep on keeping on.
Hopefully he'll still play minutes in his twenth season, unlike the Chief.
Anyways, what I am saying is, when Radja got injured, we pretty much forgot
about how good a player he is, and how well he can fit into Pitino's game
plan. I mean, the man can run the floor pretty well for a guy his size,
(not Garnett-well, but well), and is a powerhouse in the low-post and on
the boards. He'll continue to dominate B grade opponents, and challenge A
graders. I say keep him, don't swap him unless the deal's THAT good.
The draft is gunna get us some good players, despite the fact that we lost
a shot a Duncan, the draft is still pretty good til about 7-8. We can still
get some players who are gunna be all-stars, given the right environment.
Pitino rules. Soory, I need to write a history essay so that's all I'll say
about ricky P.,
Anyaways, prospective starting line-up.

C  - Dino
PF - Walker