Re: Dino+Williams for Jayson Williams

We would trade Dino for a couple reasons:

1) His salary. Dino is making 6 million a year and Williams is only
making two

2) Dino is injury-prone. One could argue that Williams is too but the
only season that he missed a lot of games do to injury was last season.

Who says Williams has a bad attitude?  I saw a piece about him on NBA
Inside Stuff and he seemed like a really nice guy and a team player.

Tim