2nd rounders and UFA

I was thinking of what players we should consider with the 55th pick as
well as guys that we could pick up who went undrafted. I only looked at
guards partly because I didn't have time to look at Forwards and Centers
and also because I think we will most likely pick up guards because we
are pretty set at forward and any centers worth picking won't drop to
55.
Here is the list:

God Shammgod- I like this guy. Will probably go before 55 though. He
isn't a very good shooter, but he can penetrate well.  Perhaps Pitino
could help with the shooting.

Jeff Capel- Will probably go undrafted.  This guy has a great jump shot
and can do everything else well. I think he is severely underrated as
far as the draft goes.

Harold Deane- I watched this guy play a couple time and I love this
guy's heart.  He was injured just about all of last season yet he played
throught it. Will likely go undrafted and may not even get picked up by
anone, but I think he at least deserves a chance.

Reggie Freeman- Averaged 22 points per game during the season but his
stock fell considerably when he played poorly at the Dessert Classic.
His shot isn't that good, and he needs to gain some muscle.

Eric Washington- Will probably not go as low as 55 but would be a steal
if he did.  His game has been compared to that of Latrelle Sprewell but
he has struggled shooting recently and has not reached fully reached his
potential.

Bubba Wells and Dedric Willoughby- Both will likely go earlier than 55,
but would be good picks if they didn't.

Tim