Re: Dino+Williams for Jayson Williams

> > Williams has had problems in both Philly & Jersey and has missed 25% of
the games every year that I can recall.  We have to many injury prone
players already.

> That is not true, in the last 4 years Williams has played 70, 75, 80 and
41 games sounds pretty good to me..last year he was willing to play when
Calipari who was more interested in tanking the season asked him to undergo
a surgery during the season. Compare his games played statistic with Dino
> Radja (80, 66, 53, 25) or  Eric Williams(64, 72) and he plays defense.
<Now  if he would only color his hair pink..people would belive that he can
play><He makes 2.25 mill and through this trade we get to swap 2.25 and 6.5
> mill in salaries, how can you go wrong>.
>                                                                       -
> Mishra
>
> I still don't understand why we would we want to trade a Dino, a 20/10
man,  for Williams.  It seems we could get more, but maybe not with his
salary.  Williams has had a bad attitude in both locations , but he
definitely can rebound, and it would help us with the salary cap.