Re: PointGuard?

I agree the C's don't need a point guard, but not because they can use
Dee Brown. Why don't the just re-sign Wesley?  The man has done well for
us and I doubt he will command more than 3 million a year, which is
reasonable for a good point guard given salaries of recent signees.
As for Thomas I wouldn't take him. He is said to be a slacker and an
underachiever, we don't want any of those kinds of players.  I say
re-sign Wesley, trade #3, Radja and Williams to Milwaukee for Baker and
10, draft Mercer and Foyle. Then our lineup would be:

C-  Adonal Foyle (Cato if Foyle unavailabe)
PF- Vin Baker
SF- Antoine Walker
SG- Ron Mercer
PG- David Wesley

THIS IS NOT A BAD LINEUP AT ALL!  We could also draft McGrady instead of
Foyle since he probably won't be availabe at ten and then we would have:

C-  Vin Baker
PF- Antoine Walker
SF- Tracy McGrady
SG- Ron Mercer
PG- David Wesley

I like the first one too but this is not a bad lineup either.  Now lets
assume we can't get Baker.  Then I would select Mercer and Foyle with
the 3rd and 6th pick respectively and our lineup would be:

C-  Adonal Foyle
PF- Dino Radja
SF- Antoine Walker
SG- Ron Mercer
PG- David Wesley

Once again this lineup would be good as well, although not as good as
the first and probably not as good as the second.

What do you guys think?

Tim