kemp/baker/brandon

1) NO WAY trade for Kemp.  Yes he is a great talent but a pain in the
butt.  He has held out twice, and now says he will never play for Seattle
again, and if I am not mistaken still has several years left on his
contract.  I HATE Kemp and any other players like him.  What I don't
understand about players like Kemp is what gives them the right, after
signing a contract for a set amount of years to decide that they will sit
out if it isn't restructured,  He signed the contract and has an
obligation to fulfill the contract until it expires.  He is a baby and
he'll sign a contract and then two years later when he isn't the highest
paid on the team will want another deal even though he signed it himself
two years previous.  We don't want Kemp, he is already giving me a
headache and he plays as far away from Boston as possible.

2)  I like both the Brandon for #3 and the #3,6 for Baker and #10,
however, it depends on who is selected #2.  If Mercer is taken 2 I would
take either of these trades, but if we can get Mercer I wouldn't want to
pass on him because the NBA has recently been dominated by players with
all around multi dimensional games like Pippen, Jordan, Hill, Penny and I
believe he will be an all-star for years to come.  I also respectfully
disagree that Brandon is not a star.  If you watch him, he is excellent
and carries the load on a very poor offensive team.

Christopher R. Gee