speculation

If the Bulls lose the title, I look for them to trade Pippin
to Philly for Stackhouse and #2. Bad deal for Philly, though.
The, Chicago will take Mercer (the next Pippin?), adding two offensive
players, for one.
That will free Boston to take Battie, if they want. I think there will
be some "shakin'" as soon as the playoffs are over. Pitino is
probably waiting, re: trading 3 and/or 6, until he sees what
develops.

If Chicago wins, hmm, not sure. More chance for breaking up the
Bulls if they lose to Utah (go Utah!).

Bob Strauss

Bob Strauss      "Duke of URL"                   Cataloger
Hunter Library                                   Western Carolina U.
strauss@wcu.edu
My favorite book titles (now if only I could write them!):

With Malus For All: a Biography of John Chapman
Bitches and Hoes: the Story of American Agriculture
Poverty in Wonderland: The Grapes of Momerath

                              Bob Strauss