Re: Dump this Clown

Josh was responding to a post where the poster implied precisely the
question Josh asked.  Josh is 100% correct.  With Minor's money he has
a chance to better the "Minor Name" by helping his kids and setting
the right example.

As for my $.02,  I 've never liked Minor.  I would trade him in a
second.  I think he will never be the Reggie Lewis like player that
many people on this list think he will be.  He now is certifiable scum
but so is Gingritch and the republicans would say the same about
Clinton.  Soo..  nobody's perfect.  I would just like minor to play up
the level of the money we are paying him.  He also doesn't need his
personal life baggage ruining his future.  He needs to get both his
scrubby game and scummy life in order. =20

Shows you that money doesn't buy happiness or a good ball player.

- -steve

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997 13:49:38 -0400, you expressed these thoughts:

>>what?  a lazy nigger?  You're an asshole.  Minor should have to pay her
>>50,000, with what he makes.  Why shouldn't his kids live in the upper =
middle
>>class?  They might actually make something of themselves and go to =
expensive
>>good schools.
>
>Josh,
>
>I don't know if you are responding to someone else's post  but if not =
why
>are you spewing racist shit?
>
>Don't get me wrong.  Minor's being an asshole, he should pay his child
>support, and the C's should cut him--in fact they should have when he =
was
>charged with hitting his girlfriend rather than rewarding him with a 5 =
year
>contract (besides, I was never really  convinced that he will be more =
than
>a good 2nd string guard).  But you don't have to descend into racist =
name
>calling... call him a moron, a fuck-wad, a dip-shit, wife-beater but not=
>n**ger.
>
>There are plenty (in fact many,many more) rich white fuckers who dick =
over
>their kids, hit their wives/girlfriends, walk out on their families, it
>doesn't have anything to do with that he's black.

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

With the #1 Pick in the 1997 NBA Draft, the Boston Celtics Select... Tim =
Duncan!