Denver Post article good. Peter May bad.

Dave,

	The Post article was great!  I look all over for this kind of
information.  While the Herald is providing pretty decent coverage, the
only decent article to come out of the Globe was Bob Ryan's last week.
Peter May seems to me like he goes out of the way to flame the C's, write
bad human interest articles that cause discord on this list, trash the
players, put down their future, mention how badly destroyed the C's must be
to have two top 6 lottery picks, one of which is not #1, etc.  Peter May is
a chump in my mind.

	Meanwhile, articles around the country about the NBA almost
universally indicate that people both see the C's as on the fast track to
turning it around, and have become, with Pitino, certain players and the
picks, "players" once again.

	The NBA draft previews are starting to show up in the sports mags
now.  There is some particular attention being paid to Foyle.  Nothing
negative.  All the usual work-ethic, intelligence, physical-potential
stuff, plus reports that he more than holds his own in summer leagues with
NBA players.

	As long as we get Foyle, I will be happy.  Beyond that, Van Horn or
Daniels, followed by Billups, would be my choices for the second pick.

	Pitino says Foyle does not have an NBA center's body.  In 3-5
years, how many of those will be left?  Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson? Gone.
Shaq may very well be the biggest center out there.  Mourning?  He's a 4.
Muresan?  He's big, but hell, if Eric Williams can take him and foul him
out, that's fine with me.

	Adonal Foyle will be a Celtic next year.

Have a good day.

"Here's a great article I found in Sunday's Denver Post.  Any comments?

****dave

   The Denver Post Online

                                   Sports

                  Race to point guards concern for Nuggets"