dearth of info

There isn't much news now, and what you can get from the Globe OnLine is
harder to access now that they've downgraded their web page.  Please post
whatever news you can.

On a related note-  one way the celtic housecleaning has hurt us is that
Peter May's inside sources are all gone.  Pitino is maintaining radio
silence, and the globe staff, like the rest of us, can only speculate.  I for
one don't read anything into his working out Croshere et al.  It only makes
sense to look at everybody,and know what they are in case you do decide to
move down.  But I suspect Pitino wasn't knocked out.  He'll look at
everybody, listen to everybody, and then make his calls on draft day.  Let's
pray he picks wisely.