Re: Kemp

I think Kemp has about six years left on his contract and is wanting big
$$$ like Howard , Mourning, & Shaq, but signed a long term contract before
the contracts ballooned. Other than giving up a top pick & some other
players we probably can't match the offers others can.  I see Antoine
Walker as our 4 for the future, Kemp doesn't fit in.  Personally,  Kemp is
a star player no doubt,  but not the type that brings you a championship.
Other than last year Seattle has underachieved every year,  including being
the first 1 seed to lose to an 8 seed.   He is to interested in making
money and leaving to the highest bidder.  They should ship him to Vancouver
or Sacramento and let him wallow there for a couple of years.  Maybe he can
help the Clippers.