[none]

Gene Kirkpatrick writes
>And to Noah--on comparing the 90s Lakers with the 80s Celtics--I don't
>think so.  These Lakers have shown about all they've got, the operative
>term being "show."

I wasn't saying that the lakers are nearly as good as the 80's celtics but
that they both have similarities in terms of their style and composition. I
actually agree with you on the lakers ability to acheive anything near what
the celtics did(although we may be wrong --don't count Jerry West out yet).