Kemp

Did anyone else hear the ESPN interview with Shawn Kemp last night?  He was
quite clear ... he says he will not play again for Seattle, and that he knew
his last game this year was his last game period.  I say we should show some
interest in Kemp.  I'm not in favor of offering the farm, but I think we can
come up with an attractive offer.  I think Kemp is a qulaity player who
could be still be one of the best players in the league for more than 5
years.

                        Curtis Smith