article on Minor

There are two good things I saw in this article.  The first is that
Pitino indicated that he was going to get to the bottom of it.  That
indicates that he is looking at character.  I admire his response.

The second is that with the publicity, she will get some help from the
court system and otherwise.  I would not want a person who does not take
care of his children on my team.

On a personal aside, I know that Xavier had a tift with his girlfriend
last summer.  But, he has always taken care of his children and does not
let that enter in.  I know some things that indicate to me it was not
what was in the paper, but I believe X went over the line and told him
that.  However, I would say that this is in the paper and since I know
first hand about the other situation, don't judge Minor too harshly on
this report alone.  There is always "more to the picture than meets the
eye."

- --

Peace,

Bentz