Draft

With three weeks to go I feel that we should draft two players who
appear to have the best long-term ability.  At three, we will get the choice
of Battie or Mercer; that's a given.  I say take the one who's left; my own
choice is Mercer.  I think he's got brilliance.  At six, I would go with Cato
or Billups/Daniels.

At best, we could add Mercer, Cato and keep Wesley; thus, Cato,
Walker, Williams/Fox, Mercer and Wesley.  I could live with that.

Give Cato a good look.  I think he will be a monster.  (Where some see
limitations, I see the same with Van Horn and Thomas)

Gene