Re: Point Guard

On Fri, 30 May 1997 20:58:27 -0700 "JLyell" <jlyell@concentric.net>
writes:

>----------
>> From: Michael Joseph Byrnes <mbyrnes@leland.Stanford.EDU>
>> To: Jim McMaster <mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com>
>> Cc: celtics@igtc.COM
>> Subject: Re: Point Guard
>> Date: Friday, May 30, 1997 11:21 AM
>>
>> On Fri, 30 May 1997, Jim McMaster wrote:
>>
>> > In message
><Pine.GSO.3.96.970529190133.1556C-100000@elaine11.Stanford.EDU>,
>> > Mic

>Who
>else is going to play point Barros ?  Brown ? I don't think so.

>> > Because neither one can play the point, silly...they are both
>miserable

If Rick Pitino`s style of play is the same, which is to push the ball up
the floor,shoot the three and pass to a guy coming off of a screen?  I
think Dee and Dana can contribute. Rick`s style is a Tony Delk type
player,  a former  point guard that won a national championship.  This
should tell you the type point guard he is looking for.