Re: Point Guard

Hi Greg:

I have nothing against these players except that we have an undersized
backcourt and even our 3rd guard make close to 3+ million dollars. We have
two years before the team get capped out long-term, if we don't dump some
contracts now, we won't be able to sign any impact FA in the future. I
don't see #3, #6 and Walker alone bring a championship..do you?
                                                        - Mishra