Re: SHAWN KEMP ASKS FOR TRADE!

>No F%@&#!* way !  Kemp and his agent are just a pair of dumb shits !
>didn't seem them whining when they signed the long term contract !
>Now
>they want to re-negotiate,  tough shit.  They should let this happen
>when
>they let teams re-negotiate down with overpaid bums like Derrrick
>Coleman,
>Alonzo Mourning, Juwan Howard, Shawn Bradley, Jim Mcilvaine, Dana
>Barros,
>Dee Brown etc.
>>

>> The players and the agents are very intelligent.  Every hard working
american wants to paid well, whether he/she is a School Teacher , Doctor,
Engineer, or Custodian.  I think if you could go in  and demand the same
type salary from your employer, you would.  The key is, you must have an
employer that thinks you are worth the money or the employer must have no
clue on what is going on a pays the money.  I don`t blame the players, I
blame Management.  --