Re: SHAWN KEMP ASKS FOR TRADE!

- ----------

> Absolutely, Kemp is the best PF in the game today, yes I belive he is
better than Karl Malone. He is only 26 years old and at the top of his
game. He also plays Pitino style defence and is great in a fast break type
of offense..he will be great. Regarding his attitude, have faith, we have a
great motivator in Rick, he will be able to handle him.
>                                                                     -
> Mishra

Although Kemp is an incredible athlete, I don't know if that makes a team a
championship team if he brings a poor attitude with him.  I also remember
seeing a report that no matter what age a player starts at,  the average
time in the league is 9-10 years.  Kemp has been in what 7-8 ?  He could
play 15, but then he could play 10-11 and this would not help the Celtics.
He could hit the wall as Dominique Wilkins did after about 10 years.