posibilities

out of all of the possibilities so far, I like the idea of keeping what we
have.  I can picture Dino Radja playing Center, Antoine Walker at Power
Forward, Eric Williams at Small Forward,  with the 3rd pick taking Chauncey
Billups for Point Gaurd and with the 6th pick taking Tracy McGrady to play
Shooting Gaurd.  I feel that with this team We'd be faster than most teams
down low and bigger than most teams up front with our Gaurds 6' 3 and 6'8.
If we had any money left under the salary cap I'd try and get as a free
agent at Center and or Power Forward as a backup.  Does anyone have any
suggestions for free agents?