Rumors ?

ESPN's David Aldridge reports:

ESPN NBA analyst David Aldridge reports that there is no truth to the
rumored three-way trade involving Orlando, Philadelphia and Indiana.

A report Wednesday night indicated that the Magic were looking to send
center Rony Seikaly and a first-round draft pick to the 76ers, who would
give small forward Clarence Weatherspoon and the Magic's first-round pick
to the Pacers, who would ship power forward Dale Davis to Orlando.

CNN/SI reported that only salary cap details needed to be worked out. But
Aldridge, after contacting sources with the teams, reported that nothing
was being worked on by the three.

In addition, Pacers president Donnie Walsh emphatically denied the rumor
when contacted by the Indianapolis Star/Indinapolis News. "I have never
heard anything about a trade like that," Walsh said. "I haven't talked to
Orlando and I haven't talked to Philadelphia."

Walsh also denied that the Pacers were close to making a trade for
Portland's Clifford Robinson. "This is among six or seven things that I've
checked into," Walsh told the newspapers. "But I haven't even talked to
(Trail Blazer general manager) Bob Whitsitt. There's no truth to any of
this. I'm out there trying to make trades, but these aren't any of them."