RE: KUKOC

I think many people on this list are grossly underestimating a player's
"salary" worth.  How can say that when Dino was signed he was worth no more
than $2 million per year.  In the NBA you can't get shit for $2 million a
year.  A half-way decent proven talent begins at a price of at least $5
million per year.  Six or Seven years ago a player who was putting up 20/10
numbers such as Dino would have only been $2-3 million per year, but if Radja
were healthy and in the free agent market this year he would command at least
$7-8 million per year, probably more.
	This is why the Celtics have no chance at signing any big name free agents
next after next season.  A talent such as Baker, Garnett, Smith, or McDyse
will command somewhere around $15 million per year, maybe more.  No way can
the Celtics free up this much money.  Just think about it.  If Bryant Reeves
costs $10 million per year what is Vin Baker worth, $20 million?  The only way
the Celtics can get one of these stud PFs is through a trade.  Then they can
sign him via for Larry Bird exception without regards to the salary cap.