Re: Trade Rumour

<< Moving on to
 the argument that Pitino won't trade his draft picks.  Why do you think he
 hasn't signed them yet?  I'm guessing it's because if he trades their rights
 before signing them he can unload more salary in a trade. >>

If I recall correctly, a team must sign its pick to trade it.  So if Pitino
wants to trade his picks then he must sign them first.  I could be wrong, of
course, but that's the way I remember it.

later, Jake