Help at the 3

An interesting piece found from On Hoops on Cedric Ceballos.  It appears to
be prior to Phoenix trade. I still think he would be the slasher at 3 we
need, hell for Brown, Minor, or Barros, I could live with some attitude

The other thing that was affirmed for me was the fact that Cedric Ceballos
is special, regardless of his fetish for inopportune boating outings. No
one in the League his size or smaller compares in their ability to score
points outside of an offense. The guy doesn't need a single play called for
him to score twenty five or so. He gets out on the break for easy twos,
he's a great offensive rebounder and he's one of the best at moving without
the ball in the pros. I certainly wish  that Shaq could pass because it
would be a shame to see all those slashing cuts down the lane go
unrewarded. Sometimes in this game it would seem that Ced would flash along
the baseline, recieve a pass and lay it in on the other side without ever
really looking at the rim. He's just that aware behind and under the board.
It's a beautiful thing. If only he could shed the Charles Barkley
I-Can-Hit-This-Three Syndrome and work on his team diplomacy.