Missing Fox

It's been 3 weeks since the great free agent exodus.  I'm very excited about
the new players Coach Pitino has brought in.  I'm sure the team will be full
of enthusiasm and excitement.  But one thing is missing - our captain Rick
Fox.  It is such a shame the Rick cannot be a part of this exciting
transformation.  He would love playing for Coach Pitino, just as he did for
Dean Smith.  Does anyone think that Fox would be willing to sit out the
offseason so that the Celtics could resign him 58 days after the season
starts?  Sure he could sign with someone else, but only for $1 million
dollars/ year excemption.  Has anyone heard of other teams close to signing
him?  If you read this digest, Coach - bring back Rick Fox!!!

Lance
Martinez, CA