Prospect

One guy the Celtics might take a look at now that Strong is out, is James
Forrest formerly of Georgia Tech , I believe.  He has been pretty
impressive in the games at the L.A. summer camp, and the Lakers are looking
at him also. He is about 6'8" and has a decent inside game and seems pretty
athletic.  I seem to remember him being fairly highly rated coming out of
college , does anyone know much about him ? I think I read that Chris
Wallace is in L.A. so maybe he will get a good look at him.