> maddog <maddog@eisa.net.au> wrote:
> > SIKELO SEOCRS00 Kevin Lok, Sales, Singapore wrote:
> > >         Just a thought - Maybe Pitino is reading this mailing lists. Se=
> >
> > I think he might be too, but you never know, I think everyone reads the
> > lists.
>
> Please.  I'm sure he has MUCH better ways to waste his time.

	I'm sure someone in the Celtics' front office is subscribing to
the list.  I'm in two other lists for sports teams, and the club
President is on one, and the Media Relations guy is on the other.  I
wouldn't be suprised if RP or Wallace has some staffer reading the
messages and making a periodic report.
	I also would be suprised if a player or too is on the list.  I
hear Dee Brown is into the computer thing.

I would tend to doubt that anyone is checking this list at the celtics
offices.  Maybe but I doubt it.  I interned there last spring and no-one
was connected to email except dave zuccaro, the former director of
publications and information (he was fired when Pitino came in).  Actually
I just talked to one of my boys in the C's sales department and he said
that they still don't have email but word was that it was coming in the
near future.  You have to remember the c's are a very old fashioned
organization.  That may be changing with Pitino but they have done things
the same way for a long time and it has worked (up till Bird retired) so
they never really saw any reason to change.  I guess old habits die hard.

John H. Schneider
jhs129@psu.edu
work: 860-645-3870
home: 860-668-7165