Re: Bill Wennington

> Timothy Jordan stated:

I heard the Celtics might be signing Bill Wennington as insurance for
Knight.  I think that would be a great move.  If Garth Joseph signed, we>
would have 3 7 footers.  Now lets get rid of Pervis.

I hope not.  We should move Minor, Barros, or Brown for a physical 4 or 5
like a Walter McCarty or package Knight & Barros or Williams for a Vin
Baker or McDyess, or free up room for next year for Rasheed Wallace.  I
think a Declerq or Charles Outlaw would be better due to their ability to
run the court & play the 4 & 5 positions.  I sincerely hope we don't waste
a spot on Joseph he has little ability other than dunking.