Rookie/Free Agaent Camp

Just a few thoughts about tonight's rookie/free-agent camp.

The Red Auerbach Arena at Brandeis was packed. Celtic fever is alive and
well.
I hadto sit on the floor with a partial blocked view between a fan (the
mechanical type) and a Gatorade dispenser.
Many people walking in front of me made things sometimes difficult to
watch, so I apologize for the short analysis.

To be honest, nobody was really impressive. I will say this: Dee Brown
and Ron Mercer could make a good fast-break pair. Dee seemed to enjoy
playing when Mercer was in the lineup with him. Those two could be fun to
watch this season. Other than that, there were no standouts. But it was
fun seeing a game in July.

Tonight was the first time I heard Andy (the Celtics announcer) end his
lineup introductions with "Head Coach: Rick Pitino."
That sure had a nice ring to it, but maybe I was just happy not to hear
Andy say "ML Carr."

*  Martin Rowe               *     /  \
*  Technical Editor          *    /    \      /\
*  Test & Measurement World  *___/      \    /  \  /\  ___
*  techbook@world.std.com    *           \  /    \/  \/