Re: rookie camp

At 10:07 PM 7/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Is it scary to anyone else that Dee Brown is the best player in camp so far?
>Jon S.

Actually, I find it heart warming. Dee has had it pretty bad in Boston and
deserves to show of the athleticism and ability he showed before Lewis died
and the celtics slumped. Pitino's confidence in him must be a tremendous
motivation. From Adam's post I wouldn't be suprised if he and Minor were the
starters next year(Minor as playmaker and Dee as scorer). Then Pitino could
ease the rookies transition.

Noah