Re: Outlaw or Strong for PF position

OUTLAW.

At 05:18 PM 7/8/97 +0000, you wrote:
>If I were to choose from the roster of free agents and I were to fill up
>the PF slot then my choice would come down to either Bo Outlaw or Derek
>Strong.  Outlaw provides atheticism and a strong presence in the shaded
>area.  Bo also is a good shotblocker for his height of 6'10 and rebounds
>very well too.  He would be a good choice if the price is right,
>y'know?  Besides him, Derek Strong, though he already played for us, did
>show remarkable improvements on his game by being more of a stronger
>rebounder and defender against PFs and also centers of the oppossing
>squad.  He filled up the slot really well while playing starting center
>when Seikaly went down for the Magic.  These two players are automatic
>or sure 8-10 rebounds and 2-3 blocks per game.  We won't be needing
>superscorers in the middle if we already have a Walker, Mercer, Brown,
>Barros, Williams and Billups.  We will need players that will do the
>tougher jobs like rebounding and defending down low.  Don't ya all think
>so?

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!! GO
RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***