Outlaw or Strong for PF position

If I were to choose from the roster of free agents and I were to fill up
the PF slot then my choice would come down to either Bo Outlaw or Derek
Strong.  Outlaw provides atheticism and a strong presence in the shaded
area.  Bo also is a good shotblocker for his height of 6'10 and rebounds
very well too.  He would be a good choice if the price is right,
y'know?  Besides him, Derek Strong, though he already played for us, did
show remarkable improvements on his game by being more of a stronger
rebounder and defender against PFs and also centers of the oppossing
squad.  He filled up the slot really well while playing starting center
when Seikaly went down for the Magic.  These two players are automatic
or sure 8-10 rebounds and 2-3 blocks per game.  We won't be needing
superscorers in the middle if we already have a Walker, Mercer, Brown,
Barros, Williams and Billups.  We will need players that will do the
tougher jobs like rebounding and defending down low.  Don't ya all think
so?