Re: Question?

Anthony Pinto wrote:

> So with renouncing all nine players and the signing of Travis Knight,
> how
> much cap room do we have, and how many players do we have on the team?
> Also
> since we probably don't have to many players left that must mean
> Pitino has
> some sort of plan of either trades or more FA signings. So I guess we
> will
> see what happens in the near future. Do you guys have any idea,or
> heard what
> the Celtics are going to do?-Tony

They have a total of 10 players:

PGs
Billups
Dee

SGs
Mercer
Minor
Barros

SFs
Williams

PFs
Walker
Dino (don't bother counting on seeing Dino play in the FleetCenter
again)

Cs
Knight
Pervis

They are probably waiting until Dino sign overseas and then get some
free agents.

What do they need now??

They need 2 PFs & more help with the C position. (Walker can play SF)
        OR
They need 1 SF & 1 PF & more help with the C position.

Think about it guys: They have 10 players and HALF of them are GUARDS.
Since I doubt Dino will get any playing time if he remains, there will
be only 9 players on the team as of now.