Question?

So with renouncing all nine players and the signing of Travis Knight, how
much cap room do we have, and how many players do we have on the team? Also
since we probably don't have to many players left that must mean Pitino has
some sort of plan of either trades or more FA signings. So I guess we will
see what happens in the near future. Do you guys have any idea,or heard what
the Celtics are going to do?-Tony

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!! GO
RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***